Use of information:
- KBID Ltd will not collect information about individuals except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
- The data collected is relevant to and necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- If you contact us through our website we collect your name and address and any other information you may send us.
- We do not sell information.
- We will only share information with our trusted subcontractors where absolutely necessary.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up for this.
Computer profile information:
- All web pages on KBID Ltd are encrypted via a secure https encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe.
- The KBID Ltd website automatically detects information relating to the display properties of your computer. This information is collected to help us understand the ways through which our site is viewed and to help ensure that they receive the best service possible.
We do not use Google Analytics.
- Any information submitted to this site is used expressly for the use of KBID Ltd
- We make all efforts to ensure that data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you require any changes to be made please email email@example.com
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.